Wet Pour Safety Surfacing (Rhino Pour) provides a practical safe surface for all school playgrounds, nurseries, sports and leisure facilities and outdoor recreational areas. We have over 20 years of knowledge and expertise in designing and installing any ‘wet pour’ requirements.
Wet pour safety surfacing provides a practical safe surface to absorb the impact of a child falling from a height. The surface would be installed to the required thickness in accordance to the current BSEN 1176/77 standard.
Many colours are available and the potential design possibilities are endless!
Some of the benefits of this surface are listed below;
- Durable and resilient surface
- Reduce likelihood of injury from falls
- No sharp edges
- Low maintenance
- Easy to clean
- Large range of colours available
- Various thickness to suit required fall heights
- Endless design possibilities: hopscotch’s, letters, numbers, shapes and graphics.
Just some of the colour options available: